Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dear Readers,

I know we just went through this but this time I'm for realzies ending this blog.

I could continue to go on about what a creep Dustin Diamond was on Celebrity Fit Club ( I am ashamed to admit I watched it this weekend), or how disgusting it is that OJ Simpson still gets any media attention ( he is rumored to be contemplating suicide, wonder why) or that new sad excuse for an NBC show Age of Love ( I thought I could handle any reality ridiculousness but after the "cougars" were pitted against "the kittens" I had to shut it off) but really though, I think we all get it and frankly I am sick of talking about it day after day.

A big thanks to all of you who've enjoyed Dear Douchebag for the past year. Hopefully this summer a new annyoingly over-used insult word will sweep the nation and take the place of douchebag. I assume if any word were to take the place of douchebag it'll have to involve the word bag like douche bag, dirt bag, sleaze bag, ho bag. Perhaps colostomy bag will take the cake?

"Dude, you are such a c-bag for spilling Bacardi Limon all over my Camaro!"

Who knows.

What I do know is you can read stuff from me every other week at The HuffingtonPost.com and starting in late August I'll be writing for Lifetimetv.com. And if you're in major Giulia withdrawl check out giuliarozzi.com for updates on other writing thingys in the works plus live show dates and videos. Also stay tuned for my newest work in progress web project themessage-board.com.

Be nice.

Love Always,
Giulia

7 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Sue Flaska said…

    Well God dammit! I seriously don't know if I can continue with this emotional rollercoaster. Here's how it's been since...sigh...I found you.
    "Holy shit! This blog rocks!"
    "Noooooo! Say it aint so!"
    "It aint so! I can go on disliking people through another person!"
    "well son of a bitch, she done did it again!"

    Ok, I suppose you do have your hands full with all of the other things you are doing, and I can live with that. If you were dropping this blog just because, well, then, I would be sending angry disappointed looks at you through the blog-world. Alas, it's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun. Good luck to you!

    Sue

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Abbi said…

    No wonder you're ending this blog! You're a busy lady. I don't even have time to keep a journal for my ancestry because of my comedy blog. Here's a thought, the concept and (in my opinion) still hilarious title deserve to be kept alive. Would you pass it on to someone else with your best wishes? I guess it's not copyrighted so anyone can come along and revamp it, but you should pass the torch to someone whose writing style is close to yours. Don't Let Dear Douchebag Die!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Giulia said…

    I know, I know I am a major d-bag for calling it quits but I promise to be just as awesome in the other places I'll be writing, talking, etc etc.

    And as for passing the torch , I think we'll just let DearDouchebag be . Perhaps start up To Toolbag or Hello Horrible?

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger anne altman said…

    great job on dear douchebag, ms. rozzi. i look forward to all of your other projects because clearly they'll kick ass as well.

    xoxo

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Maybelline Jones said…

    Au revoir, my favorite douchebag site...

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Dayngr said…

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Dayngr said…

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home