Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dear Iphone,


I love you. I love you so much I hate you. I hate you because you do so much causing me to so little. I mean, email, Ipod, texting and Internet? How am I suppose to keep my paws off you?

And note, I called them paws. Paws I said! Apparently, my hands are fat baseball mitts because I can't seem to master the art of touch screen typing. Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to text "what's going on tonight?" but what came out with my Frankenstien fingers was "qgsyd 746748 yibohfr?" Thanks for making me feel like a beast Iphone!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell! Please, please don't freeze up on me. It's not your fault I can't spell.

One question though, how is it you can do just about everything under the sun except for texting photos? Do you not want me to send pics of my boobs to my boyfriend? why are you keeping my boyfriend and my boobs apart? What did we ever do to you?

None the less, I like you lots. I mean I'm using you to write this blog post instead of paying attention to the person talking to me, that's pretty neato. (Thanks Iphone for making me a rude asshole).

Love always,
Giulia

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home