Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear Geeky Couple Practicing Drumming at the Coffee Shop,


I don't think a coffee shop is the best place to teach someone how to play drums. And I'm not talking about a little kid with spoons, I'm talking full-fledge adults banging drum sticks on a table.

There is a sign on the wall that reads "please refrain from talking on cell phones in cafe" but none that read "please refrain from drumming so loudly on your table that you shake the floor." So I guess you're free to continue being a totally obnoxious pair of assholes.

And now you're speaking the drum sounds too?! Lord help me if I hear one more "Chak Boom Ba Dom" come out of your mouths...

I'm looking around and no one else in here seems to care that you are so annoying. I can't be the only one. Or am I? Does everyone else here really think this is okay? Am I totally off here? Am I being all "square" cause I'm angry about public displays of drumming and cause not wearing a winter hat on an 83 degree day like most people in this hip NYU area coffee shop?

What was that? Did you just say "Ba Ba Dip Boom Ba Cha Cha?" of course you did. Of course.

Love Always,
Giulia

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home